Ravnsgaard Metal - Polen
Ravnsgaard Metal - Polen is our own factory located in Legnica in Poland.
The factory was established in 2003 and today employs more than 70 skilled employees. Complete items and constructions are produced. The factory is 100% Danish owned. Both the Danish and Polish factories are run according to the same high standards and values. Orderliness and compliance with agreements are KSM Group's two most important core values.
RAVNSGAARD POLAND ADVISES THE FOLLOWING PROCESSES
- Full organization incl. technical department for competent breakdown of the customer's drawings and materials for production preparation.
- Modern production facilities – managed according to 5S principles. Full traceability in production implementation
- Own wood workshop for packaging according to the customer's wishes. ISPM15/SOLAS
- Full documentation according to the customer's wishes. (Quality Control)
- Many years of experience in the assembly of EL-Hydraulics and Pneumatics parts. Incl. possible FAT test
- We can solve tasks according to our certificates: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 3834-2, ISO EN 1090-2.
A COMPLETE SOLUTION
We emphasize compliance with delivery times. With full control over all the production processes under the same roof, satisfied customers are ensured – regardless of whether it is simple minor tasks or larger complex projects.
- 4200 m2 factory with complete set-up
- Pre-production consisting of, among other things, plasma cutting, rolling, sawing, cutting and bending
- Oxygen/plasma cuts up to 300mm thickness. 2x6m board
- Rolling of plates up to 16mm thickness. Up to 2m in width
- Cantilever 320 tons up to 3m
- Large blacksmith workshop with welding tables up to 8x5m
- 600 m2 machine workshop with CNC turning and milling capacity
- 600 m2 surface treatment centre, consisting of steel cleaning and wet painting up to C5H. Painting of items up to 19m
- Lifting capacity 20 tons
- Gate openings allow the production of items up to 5 meters in diameter